Reblogging because I did the thing.
lol omg I did it tooo
#SaveInTheFlesh - Sunday 10pm UK time - let’s grab the BBC’s attention!
Hello fellow In The Flesh fans! Wow, there are a lot of us now, aren’t there?
So, we all want series 3. Unfortunately, it’s not a done deal. To make sure we’re perfectly clear in letting the BBC know we’re behind the show, we propose that on Sunday night at 10pm UK time, we all start talking about #saveintheflesh
- We all create a post - this isn’t about likes and reblogs, this is a show of numbers. It could be a bit of fan art you’ve made, your favourite quote, a picture of your favourite character, or even just one of the images above
- Here are screencaps for images and here are the scripts for quotes
- In the caption, say how much you like the show and that you want another series
- Mention BBC Three’s tumblr account in the caption so they get a notification when you publish. To do this, simply include “@ bbcthree” without the space. This is important - we want them to see
- Tag it saveintheflesh
- Schedule it for 10pm UK time on Sunday night
- Go and write on BBC Three’s facebook page that you want a new series
- tweet #saveintheflesh at BBC Three
- after creating your own tweet, retweet a few others from the tag a few minutes later
Timing is everything here people! If we all work together at the same time, we can send a strong, united message of support for the show to the BBC. If we’re lucky, we might even trend.
Remember: Sunday 22nd June 10pm UK time
- That’s 11pm Sunday for most of continental Europe
- Time zone calculator
Spread the word!
“they won’t let me eat,wont let me sleep..”
I AM CRYING
I remember reading about how EA was trying to sell the rights to make The Sims into a movie and everyone was like “…how?”
Now I get it
It’s a horror movie
People wake up one day to find themselves transformed into puppets of an invisible malicious trickster god
First the bizarre happenings start:
someone becomes obsessed with stealing lawn gnomes
another person has a compulsion to stick their head into a strange device and emerges obsessed by grilled cheese sandwiches
people pee themselves despite being next to a bathroom because some mysterious unseen force makes them study cleaning
people find themselves stuck in rooms because they can’t step over common household objects
a young man doing some nighttime stargazing mysteriously vanishes
then their god turns sadistic
pool ladders mysteriously vanish, leading to several drownings
doors vanish just as a house fire begins
an elevator plummets several stories as a couple starts to get it on
a Murphy Bed gruesomely folds up, crushing the people inside
and that man who vanished while stargazing returns…but with something growing inside of him…and vague memories of a grotesque creature named Pollination Technician
the horror has begun
I would pay a lot to watch that movie
Daniel Tosh>Tosh.0 <3
I am SICK and TIRED of people objecting to seeing women using their breasts for what they are actually for. BREASTFEEDING IS NOT VULGAR OR OBSCENE.
I support breastfeeding all the way, even if it is in public.
And the award winning one:
THIS. THIS. THIS/